Aloha, in the native Hawaiian language, consists of ‘alo’ (in the presence of) and ‘hā’ (breath of life), that is “Love” – the most powerful life energy sourced in nā akua (gods; or in the other names such as the creator, the supreme consciousness, and so on).
Love heals everything. Love, as discussed here, does not mean romantic love but unconditional Love. Romantic love springs from passion and is often self-centered. For instance, if your partner betrays you, your emotion may turn into anger or hatred. So, romantic love can be rather possessive.
Unconditional Love is not easy to practice as it entails self-sacrifice. Perseverance, forgiveness, compassion, honesty and faith are all part of but not limited to practicing unconditional Love.
Unconditional Love heals everything including yourself. You do not have to practice it alone. Everyone has his/her own lifetime guide(s) in a spirit world. Many do not realize that they have them and often seek guidance in the outer world, such as from their family, friends, mentors, temples and churches. However, the answer lies within and you first need to connect yourself with your inner-self in order to happily interact with and assist others.
Meditation is one of the best ways to make the inner connection. Aloha Healing is willing to assist you in this so that you can be happier, healthier and more loving. World peace is a reflection from within and each one of us can make a difference!
Love & Light
* Aloha Healing LLC is non-religious, non-denominational and non-discriminatory entity.
- Persistent Constipation Caused by Muscle StiffnessMuscle stiffness affects the vagus nerve and causes constipation.
- Sensation of Sourness on Your Tongue May be A Sign of Muscle StiffnessMuscle tightness can make your tongue taste sour while there is no food in your mouth.
- Mysterious Toothache Comes from Stiffness of The Neck MusclesYour treated tooth has healthy recovery yet aches may mean that the neck muscles are tight and pulling the base of the tooth.
- Swallowing Disorder & Slurred Speech May Be Caused by Forward Inclination of HeadYour digastric muscles may be tight if you have symptoms like frequent food stuck in the throat, difficulty speaking smoothly or sudden coughing without any ailments of the lungs or bronchi.
Symptoms of Unknown Cause, Such As Vertigo, Headache Or Sensitivity To Cold, Could Be Attributed To Muscle Stiffness? Many actually wear some physical conditions. Only few, however, associate them with stiffness of the muscles or the tendons. Medical doctors are trained to examine the every single organs and if no abnormal markers are shown, the…
Wearing these T-shirts helps promoting awareness of the unpublished history of Hawaiian Kingdom and support native Hawaiians. Shares of the sales are donated to alohahawaiionipaa.org, a Federal 501(c)(3) public charity. Designed & Printed in Hawaii / 8 Color Silk Screen Printing / 100% High Quality Cotton
Casey T, a Hawaii State licensed therapist, teaches how to self-massage using your own body weight. The instructions are intended to ease severe muscle stiffness and not for relaxation.