- If your deceased loved ones had fallen in love with Hawaii, they could be remembered with a thoughtful ash scattering ceremony. It can be “mai po’ina ole”, an unforgettable memory for your family.
- Single or double canoe, catamaran as needed for your “ohana” (family). Your loved one’s ashes will be scattered offshore overlooking Waikiki and Diamond Head.
- Traditional songs and prayers will be offered.
- An after ceremony luncheon celebrating the life of the deceased can be provided indoors or outdoors as part of the ceremony.
- Time Required: A half day – whole day
- Location: Offshore Waikiki
- Cost: Please inquire here.